1. For how many years can I protect my rug after its professional cleaning?
You can protect your rugs for up to 3 years after it is cleaned by professionals. All you have to do is just shake off to remove dust and dirt, and just blot up to remove stains and spills.
2. What all can you restore?
At Spark Rug Cleaning Gold Coast, our experts consistently resolve minor as well as major damages. Be it any problem-irregularities in colour or thickness of rugs, bigger holes, or any other. We make sure that every rug that comes to us is repaired and returned in its original design.
3. What are the different types of fibres in rugs?
Rugs are made of different types of fibres such as oriental, Persian, wool, cotton, wool mix, acrylic, synthetic, natural Fibre, shag, flokati, and braided.
4. If I request a quote what all additional services will I get?
If you request a quote, our team of expert rug steam cleaners will assist you to get:
Free spotting advice in case of accidents.
Free pick up to most suburbs in the Brisbane metro area.
5. What’s your specialty in the rug cleaning services that you provide?
At Spark Rug Cleaning Gold Coast, there are many services that we provide but the best of all that we provide is that we groom by hand to lift the rug’s pile and set up the nap to a uniform finish. Besides, we do a conditioning rinse to neutralize your rug’s pH and float out grit and dust.